Wednesday, August 4, 2010

knit baby socks [novel]Dog of product disaster Anomalous form demon diary (2)


Author: Vincent40@DOTA


11.
After eldest brother listens, static looked at me to be very long
Then smiled is rubbing my head saying that
The urine, you work, will give oneself a reason or the goal?
I said that meets, otherwise works an interest not to have.
Eldest brother nodded said that therefore, any matter, no matter good bad,
The people would for oneself a good reason, like this they can have the determination which does
12th,
Why disaster's these devils actually still in fight?
I then ask eldest brother, because in me at heart, what good reason the evil person can give itself?
Eldest brother sits nearby me, looks at the disaster regiment's direction to be very long is very long,
He had not replied me,knit baby socks,
The day quick has been black, must start to prepare food, eldest brother only then set out,
He walks in mine front, the back is big and is frail,
This I have been clever, why haven't I asked eldest brother
13.
Eldest brother has had the girlfriend, this I knew,
Before element village time, has come a woman,
She is called painful queen,
She comes that period of time, eldest brother is very every day happy,
Every day does delicious tasty gives us,
But, afterward, she walked,
Eldest brother again has not done delicious.
I thought that eldest brother possible to have thought that woman?
14.
Actually, most starts, I with eldest brother, but also has the riddle is wants to join the disaster regiment,
To our element body, who human and devil fight is actually wrong to who we simply not to care about,
Eldest brother leaves the village is for looks for that woman,
I leave the village am to have with eldest brother eat,
The simple, which him do we go to go in any case all round.
But mistake arising out of chance circumstances, only then succeeded all round has joined the disaster regiment.
Because that side person eats the thing is too strange,
I the human who supplies water to make the rice do not have the means with eldest brother to enter,
Because they eat except the blood and the meat, is all sorts of strange and unusual insect,
Does not have the rice with to drink water,
15
The riddle special skill is changes 3 hamburgers comes out, sometimes is 6, this looks at the luck,
My special skill makes the water, also did not have any flattery.
Eldest brother's special skill chops firewood, makes the stove, oh, has been right, but also has does eats,
Sometimes, I was thinking why eldest brother an element physical ability personhood class does like food which eats,
I had thought very long wanted to understand finally,
Perhaps eldest brother inborn can, his ancestors are a chef mostly,
Many people are originally in any case want to be the chef, the result he has been general,
For instance Captain CoCo, our guard regiment's leader.
16.
I listened to these fostering talent dogface saying that
Beforehand Captain CoCo in the dawn tavern is a waiter,
Is serves food delivers the liquor, most greatly is ideal is a chef
Because of this work, he also became likes drinking,
But drinks must mess things up,
One day's, has come the dark night of demon fellow,
He quarrelled in the tavern with Captain CoCo.
That dark night of demon said very rampantly that I can drink vehicle's liquor,
Then CoCo has refused to accept, I can drink ship's liquor!
Therefore they start to put together the liquor,
Spells loses who to the behind who to win did not know.
Finally,neiman marcus kids clothing, CoCo has won, he drank spoke a few words finally,
He said that no matter how you do hold in the mouth,(Related Articlesbaby blanket pattern Japanese kimono's from Chines), also impossible is the bird person. Finally is not loses to me?
I did not know that already lay down early the dark night of demon fellow does not hearbr /> 17.
Drank these many liquor, the body could not withstand,
Waiter's work has also lost, afterward Captain CoCo worked as sailor,
Finally as soon as does two does, but also has succeeded,
From sailor. The first mate, then arrives at captain,
Then starts to work as the pirate, does not work as finally pirate
Works as navy.
Many people said that CoCo is inborn makes soldier's life,funny baby bibs clothes, because he is very brave.
But, I also heard many people saying that Captain CoCo fought fiercely is because has lost the sensation of pain,
I did not know that I thought in any case, I, when supplied water had been very already satisfied,
How do others cross, is others' matter.
18.
Was all round longer recently is fatter.
Before he changes the hamburger time, I thought that this hamburger is very big, has his hand to be so big,
But now he changes the hamburger time, I thought that the hamburger has been small, his finger so is big.
I worry to ask eldest brother, how should ask can all round the matter?
Eldest brother smiled, then points at a distant place mountain to ask me, you thought that this mountain is high?
I distant looked that then replied, not how high.
Therefore eldest brother leads me to face that mountain to walk,
More walks is nearer I only then to discover that this mountain TMD is really high.
My ashamed under head, eldest brother had not spoken, then leads me to climb a mountain
When I to summit time, I in turn head look at the guard regiment battalion time,
I only then discovered that I before thought that a very big place is such small.
19.
Eldest brother said that
Many matters, are not because opposite party is tiny,
But because we are shortsighted,
I make an effort nod,
Because I thought that with eldest brother, I sooner or later can be a smart person.
20.
Our day is very simple,
Fetches water prepares food, burns the laundering bowl,
Occasionally all round can come to help to chop firewood.
Our three brothers' lives are simple and are joyful,
I sometimes very naive thinking,
If can cross like this for a lifetime also well,
But, whenever I saw eldest brother is looking at when disaster regiment that direction look time
I decided that with eldest brother,
Helps him to retrieve that woman.


In holds the disciple irritable homepage to play "the Three countries" starts to measure! Selects me to enter the experience

No comments:

Post a Comment